Community Discussion · Company Watch

Using WorkBuddy's 3 Modes for Kids' PPTs Revealed My Credit Waste

Duoduo's MomDuoduo's MomAug 82026/08/08 273 views

Yesterday after school, Duoduo ran out clutching her backpack and said she has to submit a PPT titled "My Hometown" next week. It needs to be rich in images and text, preferably with data. I thought to myself, this isn't homework for a second grader; it's clearly a test for the parents. At 10 PM, after Duoduo fell asleep, I opened my computer, wondering which tool could save me. Just then, I saw a push article about how to choose between WorkBuddy's three working modes, stating that 80% of credit waste comes from picking the wrong mode. I paused for a moment because, having used it for a while now, I really hadn't given much thought to this.

3 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Xu Junjie

From a legal standpoint, Craft mode's direct file manipulation poses data compliance risks, especially when personal computers contain mixed sensitive info like household finances or school materials. Misreading these could trigger user consent issues under the Personal Information Protection Law. Plan mode confirms before executing, providing at least one layer of firewall.

Warehouse Running

Honestly... I still don't even know what the third mode is called. I've been using the default one, no wonder I have to spend ages fixing things every time. Was Duoduo satisfied with the final PPT? That's the main point, right? 😏

Hei Chan Ke Xing

Haha, I've done that too. Just throwing it in without distinguishing modes and letting it work, but it often goes off track. But I'm mostly dealing with anomaly detection stuff all day, so making a PPT for my kid is definitely an experience I haven't had... By the way, which mode did you end up choosing? The post isn't finished!