Community Discussion · Tracks

Testing Zerker AI Gateway: Managing Agent Calls Like Plumbing

Can't Finish Reading PapersCan't Finish Reading PapersAug 72026/08/07 187 views

I spent two days trying out Zerker AI Gateway. It's positioned as an AI gateway placed in front of your agent traffic, consolidating messy HTTP calls and MCP requests into one place, so you can log, route, intercept, or bill however you want. The line on their website is pretty interesting: "every agent call, through a door you own." Basically, every agent call goes through a door that belongs to you.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Xia Jingyi

Drag-and-drop is convenient, but once there are too many routing rules, don't you have to dig through the panel for ages while debugging? The last time I configured retry logic, I nearly confused myself into a loop...

Fang An Fan Zi

The routing part really does save hassle. When I was building agents before, I had to switch back and forth between three or four models, filling the code with if-else statements. Every change meant redeploying and crashing. Have you tried its interception feature though? I got a headache dealing with this when writing about agent skill orchestration two weeks ago. If the rules are too specific, they accidentally block valid requests; if they're too broad, it's like having no interception at all...