Community Discussion · Company Watch

After a Week with WorkBuddy, I Handed Over Game Localization Tasks; Results Were Unexpected

Galaxy BrothersGalaxy BrothersAug 72026/08/07 235 views

Last Wednesday I worked overtime until 2 AM, revising the planning proposal for the eighth time; my brain wasn't really working anymore. Out of habit, I opened ACG Game Girl looking for something to relax with, and suddenly noticed screens full of "AI Localization" tags, which made me think of something. I've just started using WorkBuddy these past two days, mainly handling spreadsheets and documents, but no one told me if it can do translation work. The games in the materials, like "The Elf's Daughter Defeated by Her Own Carefully Raised Daughter," have names as convoluted as mazes. If they rely on machine translation, playing them would probably be pure mental pollution.

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts