Community Discussion · Company Watch

Saw Instagram Tip on Reading Papers 30 Min/Day; Tried It, but WorkBuddy Workflow is More Reliable

Lun Wen HeLun Wen HeAug 72026/08/07 295 views

Just saw an Instagram post saying to read papers for 30 minutes daily, use Codex to ask about derivations, and other tools to manage literature. It sounded tempting, but I'm in my third year of master's, not first year. What I need isn't 'understanding one paper,' but 'integrating twenty papers into my review.' I know the drill, but putting it into practice is a whole different story.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Yu Yewei

This approach is similar to how I handle material libraries. Individually, shader performance looks fine, but when you pile them up and look for optimization paths, comparative relationships matter more than individual summaries. Your method of grouping by folder themes and then comparing—I think I can use that for classifying texture assets too.