Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy Task Interrupted and Can't Find Recovery Entry - Any Tips?

Brother FeiBrother FeiAug 72026/08/07 305 views

Brothers, I just came across an article about how to recover WorkBuddy tasks after they get interrupted. It mentions some checkpoint recovery mechanism, but all I can say is... I couldn't find the entry point for it.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Factor Miner

Default mode indeed might not have checkpoint recovery. Suggest confirming your version and mode first. Also, track the interruption frequency. If progress is lost every time the network hiccups, then even having checkpoints isn't reliable.

Liu Jingyi

This conclusion needs data support. Did you encounter a single interruption or multiple ones? I suggest first confirming the default mode, then running an A/B test yourself to compare the interruption recovery success rates under Plan and Craft modes. If the sample size is sufficient, run it 10 times and see.