Community Discussion · Policy

Assembled a Unitree in the Lab; Thoughts on Duan Yongping's Quote

Zhe Dan Bai DeZhe Dan Bai DeAug 62026/08/06 248 views

A friend recommended Unitree Robotics, saying their IPO was worth watching and asking me to take a look from the perspective of a bioinformatics postdoc. I initially thought it was just an ordinary robotics company, until last Wednesday a robot dog actually appeared in the lab next door, supposedly for a pilot program on sample transport. I borrowed it for an afternoon run, and only then did I understand why the market estimated its value at 40 billion.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Engineer Xue

I tried this plugin. The Python interface for the SDK is indeed clean, but issues like turning radius and reflections are just like Copilot's code generation—smooth for daily use, but they drift in edge cases. May I ask, when you ran the path scripts, did you try multi-machine coordination?