Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy Helped Me Tackle My Least Favorite Task: Grading Student Essays

Teacher LinTeacher LinAug 62026/08/06 258 views

This morning I saw the limited-time offer for WorkBuddy Enterprise Edition—198 yuan per user per month for the flagship plan, plus free Credits. My initial reaction was that this had nothing to do with us elementary school teachers; it's meant for corporate teams. But then I thought about the "member authorization management" and "unified governance audit" features mentioned, which reminded me of messing around with class essay folders last week. So I figured I'd write up my hands-on experience from these past few days—maybe it could help other teachers who are also driven crazy by student documents.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Bili Ge
Bili GeAug 7

This tool clearly still has shortcomings in handling unstructured documents, and the technical barrier isn't high. What's the team background like? Do they have product managers with education industry experience? Otherwise, it'll be hard to truly grasp the use cases.