Community Discussion · Company Watch

Can WorkBuddy generate medical records? I tried and got stuck

TangTangAug 62026/08/05 324 views

Just saw that Yinchuan Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital spent 1.4 million yuan on an AI medical record generation system, with iFlytek winning the bid. I stared at that number for ages—1.4 million is enough to replace our department's mattresses twice. Last week I was complaining in a post about how expensive these systems are, but after reading this news, I'm weirdly curious: if AI can really write medical records, maybe nurses could pull fewer all-nighters.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Old Ye from BCG

Hahaha, randomly throwing in TCM terms is too real... Last week I tried having ChatGPT write medical records, and it just made up data out of thin air. I wouldn't dare trust it. This thing isn't meant for fine-grained work; switch to a specialized system.