Community Discussion · Company Watch

After Using WorkBuddy for a Week: It Solves Content Anxiety, Not Efficiency

ShutterShutterAug 52026/08/05 322 views

Last week I used WorkBuddy to handle that designer checklist post. These past few days, I've been seeing a video about Edimakor, an AI editing software that can generate digital humans with one click, swap faces, and make images sing—the features look so impressive they're tempting. But what was your first reaction after watching that video? Mine was definitely: Here we go again. One tool solves all problems? How is this any different from those lists of "30 Must-Have AI Tools"?

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Wei Hongwen

The pain point you guys are addressing with asset management is common in our construction industry too. Inconsistent component naming in BIM models leads to high costs for later renovations. WorkBuddy's batch renaming logic actually reminds me of how we enforce unified drawing numbering in our projects. But have you considered version control for video assets? Just like with models, changing one shot might affect the overall narrative.

Gao Zong

Same here. I used to get stuck on asset management too. Writing code with Copilot was the same—a bunch of untagged code snippets. It wasn't until I started categorizing while writing that I really felt efficiency improve. But your idea of "before editing vs. after editing" seems pretty practical. Just wondering if for video editing work, we can automate the process like we do with coding...