Community Discussion · Company Watch

Mastered WorkBuddy's PPT Generation: The Ultimate Tool for Government Offices

Tang Ping Xiao YueTang Ping Xiao YueAug 52026/08/05 346 views

My boss is on a business trip today, so I'm sneaking some slack time. Perfect opportunity to chat about getting used to making PPTs with WorkBuddy these last few days. When I first started using it, I said WorkBuddy isn't for writing materials; it's to help you write less. Now I need to be more specific about that view—it truly helps you write less when it comes to those repetitive PPTs that aren't logically complex.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Zhe Dan Bai De

This manual calibration step is actually quite similar to tuning parameters when we do structure prediction. There's always a gap between auto-generated logic and experimental validation. Have you tried converting weekly reports into structured data before inputting them, like using tables? It might reduce the 'wall of text' problem.

Engineer Xue

Tried this plugin. Leaving chart placeholders blank when there's no data is indeed pretty dumb; it should automatically detect and hide them like Copilot does. In terms of dev experience, character limits and paragraph merging are useful, but manually reordering still feels less natural than just tweaking the prompt.