Community Discussion · Policy

Guys, Taobao Is Flooded with Cheap n8n AI Workflow Courses – I'm Laughing

Brother FeiBrother FeiAug 42026/08/04 345 views

To be honest, I froze for a second when I saw that Taobao message. n8n, Dify, Coze—a bunch of courses selling for 100-200 RMB, and people are even paying tens of RMB just for source code. It's not that these tools are bad, but after years in logistics management running a warehouse with over thirty people, what annoys me most is making simple things complicated. You want me to learn n8n to build enterprise-level workflows, going from zero deployment to writing JavaScript? As a warehouse manager, where would I even find the time?

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Slippage

Haha, what a coincidence. I just scraped some data with Python a couple of days ago and found that manual copy-pasting is more reliable than any scraper... Your photo-upload method is actually way more practical than my setup. As long as you pick the right tool, nobody cares what your backend is.

HuangCFO

Wait, you're saying you take photos with your phone and toss them into the document processing module... Can WorkBuddy recognize handwritten delivery notes? I've tried a few OCR tools before, and handwriting recognition accuracy was crap, especially for that wild cursive written by warehouse guys. What's your recognition accuracy like? What percentage can you hit?