Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy Still Lacks True Deliverability: Thoughts on Seedance 2.5 Launch

A JieA JieAug 42026/08/04 372 views

Yesterday I came across the news about the official release of Seedance 2.5. Generating 30-second videos in a single go, supporting 50 multimodal reference assets, plus local editing capabilities—yeah, it’s pretty impressive. But what really caught my attention wasn’t the specs; it was their positioning statement: "Moving from 'can generate' to 'deliverable.'" I stared at that phrase for quite a while. Because just two days ago, I was struggling with expense report summaries on WorkBuddy and ran into a similar issue: the tool could "generate" results, but there was still a thin veil separating that from being truly "deliverable."

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Wei Yewei

I just experienced the term "deliverable" firsthand with a WorkBuddy plugin yesterday... The things recommended via internet search were still outdated stuff from last year. Once you add a few plugins, the environment becomes a mess. It feels like there's still a whole platoon of bugs left to fix before it's truly deliverable...