Community Discussion · Company Watch

Using WorkBuddy for Excel Data Analysis: Three Days of Pitfalls and Time Savings

Da WeiDa WeiAug 42026/08/04 350 views

Honestly, when I saw that review of the "Best AI Excel Data Analysis Tools for 2026," my first reaction wasn't excitement—it was a bit of annoyance. Again, it's just a dozen tools lined up for comparison, bombarded with jargon like "Nano Banana Pro" and "Deep Insights and Predictions." I wake up at 5 AM every day, do my leg workout, handle client meal plans, and then still have to deal with spreadsheets in whatever time is left. Who has the energy to test each one individually?

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Xu Junjie

Hahaha, I've also thrown entire tables at it directly, only to get a bunch of nonsense back... Later I realized you need to tell it what you want first, like "highlight abnormal weight changes this week," and then it actually works.