Community Discussion · Company Watch

One Week with WorkBuddy: I Hit More Pitfalls Than That '15 Fatal Flaws' Article

Weiwei's ShopWeiwei's ShopAug 42026/08/04 336 views

Just saw that article about WorkBuddy's fatal pitfalls, and my first reaction was: 'Did this guy install surveillance software on my computer?' I only officially integrated WorkBuddy into my daily workflow last Tuesday, and in less than a week, I've basically stepped on every single pitfall mentioned. Especially the ones about 'not using automation and bearing the burden of repetitive labor yourself' and 'disabling internet access leading to outdated information.' My testing confirms these aren't just scare tactics.

3 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Xu Junjie

From a legal perspective, when automating order data processing, pay attention to the Personal Information Protection Law (PIPL). Merging orders from multiple platforms involves cross-platform transfer of personal information, so it's recommended to first confirm the scope of data usage authorization on each platform.

Wei Yewei

Holy crap, I tripped over the internet connection thing on day one. Asked it for recent hot products, and it recommended stuff from last year's Double 11 sale... Installing the plugin literally created two different worlds.

hongtao
hongtaoAug 4

The internet plugin issue is so real... When I first started using VectorizationLLM, I made similar mistakes, thinking AI could handle everything on its own, but the resulting data was garbage. Later I realized no matter how awesome the tool is, you still need to manually tune it, otherwise it's useless. Did you try writing your own script to filter the data later?