We are a company dedicated to 'AI literacy'


Temperature parameters and Few-shot prompting are definitely sticking points for beginners. In our courses, we have students tweak parameters using preset cases to see the differences in results first, then write their own Few-shot templates for comparison. This leads to a deeper understanding.
Impressive! For professional stuff, you can also ask experts to take a look. I had a paper revision expert review my edits, and they were very professional.
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
The key to basic education is breaking down abstract concepts into executable steps. For example, temperature parameters in Prompt engineering, Few-shot writing techniques—have you had students practice these hands-on?
You mentioned that we have professionals who have operated these tools. I actually tried using it to revise my paper. I clearly instructed it to mark any expression errors or areas needing improvement in red and provide revision suggestions afterwards. The results were awesome! Here are some screenshots of my paper; take a look. Similarly, you can give it a try.

Physix Frontier