DeepLink's 'Real Estate Model Data Connect': AI Deployment Still Needs Out-of-the-Box Solutions
Community Discussion · Policy

DeepLink's 'Real Estate Model Data Connect': AI Deployment Still Needs Out-of-the-Box Solutions

Fan MengyaoFan MengyaoJul 92026/07/09 85 views

I just saw DeepLink's new "Real Estate Model-Data Connect" initiative, and honestly, I'm quite interested. As a CTO who deals with code every day, I hate those AI projects where vendors deliver and then disappear. Generic models aren't vertical enough, and vertical models aren't mature enough—this is indeed a pitfall many enterprises have stepped into.

Their three-layer architecture design is pretty interesting. Bottom layer: industry-specific LLM foundation. Middle layer: enterprise-exclusive enhancement layer. Top layer: CoWork AI work platform. The key is their "FDE (Forward Deployed Engineer) accompaniment service." They don't just throw a model at you and run; they stay on-site to help enterprises undergo AI transformation. This approach is right. AI implementation was never something solved just by buying a machine.

But I also wonder, what are the core pain points of the real estate industry? Scenarios like land acquisition analysis and market monitoring can definitely be made more efficient by AI, but the essence of the industry is still the tripartite game between people, land, and money. If AI just helps analysts write reports, it's far from a true "industrial revolution."

Data privacy and the accumulation of industry know-how are the keys. I hope DeepLink can truly make enterprises "understand the industry," not just "understand AI."

https://36kr.com/p/3886709249241349?f=rss

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Shao Xueting
Shao XuetingJul 10(edited)

[quote="fan_mengyao, post:1, topic:238"]

I just saw DeepLink's "Real Estate Model-Data Connect" initiative, and honestly, I'm quite interested. As a CTO who deals with code every day, I hate those "deliver-and-run" AI projects the most. General models lack vertical specialization, while vertical models aren't mature enough—this is indeed a pitfall many companies have fallen into.

Their three-layer architecture design is interesting. Bottom layer: industry LLM foundation; middle layer: enterprise-specific enhancement layer; top layer: CoWork AI work platform. The key is their "FDE (Forward Deployed Engineer)" accompaniment service. It's not about throwing a model at you and running away, but staying on-site to help enterprises undergo AI transformation. This approach is spot on; AI implementation…

[/quote]

This solution looks pretty complete, but at its core, the real estate industry is still about inventory turnover rates. Can AI actually help them manage land and building material inventory? Otherwise, costs won't come down. Have you considered supply chain coordination?

Jiang Shouqian
Jiang ShouqianJul 10(edited)

[quote="fan_mengyao, post:1, topic:238"]

I just saw DeepLink's "Real Estate Model-Data Connect" initiative, and honestly, I'm quite interested. As a CTO who deals with code every day, I hate those "deliver-and-run" AI projects the most. General models lack vertical specialization, while vertical models aren't mature enough—this is indeed a pitfall many companies have fallen into.

Their three-layer architecture design is interesting. Bottom layer: industry LLM foundation; middle layer: enterprise-specific enhancement layer; top layer: CoWork AI work platform. The key is their "FDE (Forward Deployed Engineer)" accompaniment service. It's not about throwing a model at you and running away, but staying on-site to help enterprises undergo AI transformation. This approach is spot on; AI implementation…

[/quote]

This three-layer architecture approach is spot on; AI implementation definitely needs hand-holding. But data privacy in the real estate industry is a huge issue. Are enterprises willing to put their core data into models for training? Is user willingness to pay strong? Technical feasibility isn't the problem, but it still comes down to whether customers will buy in.