Community Discussion · Company Watch

Using WorkBuddy to consolidate Zigong AI Academy course schedules into my personal training calendar

Da WeiDa WeiAug 32026/08/03 252 views

Last week I scrolled through Ziqiang AI Academy's course list. It was dozens of lines long, with code, dates, locations, and course names all jumbled together, making my eyes glaze over. I'm interested in these kinds of courses and wanted to pick a few that fit my schedule, but manually copy-pasting them into Excel took me half an hour, and I still got the times for two courses wrong. As someone who wakes up at 5 AM, I hate inefficient repetitive labor like this. Luckily, I've been testing WorkBuddy recently; it saved me a lot of time writing meeting minutes before. So this time, I decided to see if it could turn this messy course schedule directly into a usable calendar.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Classmate Zhou

Lol, a few days ago I also tried merging tables with WorkBuddy, but the errors made me just give up completely... Your steps are more detailed than mine. I originally just copy-pasted the whole page, and the resulting table still had 'Customer Service Phone' in it 😅

Duoduo's Mom

Haha, right, I made the same mistake when I first used WorkBuddy. I just threw the entire webpage in for it to organize, and it pulled out all the ads and navigation bars... so annoying! Later I learned my lesson: manually grab a clean snippet of content first before feeding it in. Much less hassle.