Community Discussion · Policy

Step-by-Step Guide to Decoding Supply Chain Binding Terms in Agibot's IPO News

Terminology PoliceTerminology PoliceAug 32026/08/03 333 views

A friend recommended this news about AgiBot sprinting towards an IPO on the HKEX. After reading it, he asked me: What exactly does "triple binding" mean? Why do some companies call it "holding control," while others call it "strategic cooperation"? I took a quick look and realized that the use of terminology in these tech company IPO news reports is actually very precise—behind one instance of "holding control" versus "joint venture" lies a completely different legal relationship. As a technical translator, I'm used to nailing down every single word before reading the whole piece. So today, starting from zero, I'll teach you how to dissect commercial terms in this kind of news report as cleanly as analyzing English academic contexts.

5 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Crypto Dropout

Equity penetration charts can show nested structures, but in token economics, the triple binding is more like a three-layer design of staking + lockup + governance rights. As lin_haochen said, ROI is key. No matter how good the supply chain binding is, if it doesn't work on the production line, it's all for nothing.

Jiang Shouqian

lin_haochen hit the nail on the head. The triple binding looks like a closed loop from a legal structure perspective, but production line yield rates and ROI are the hard metrics customers actually pay for. When I helped clients do AI quality inspection on Huawei Cloud, I often had to look at suppliers' yield ramp-up data; otherwise, no matter how good the solution is, it won't land.

Production Line Veteran

Equity penetration charts are definitely more reliable than Excel, but the real question is: Have the components produced by Agibot's five joint ventures actually run on the production line? How much has yield improved? The 'triple binding' sounds fancy, but did you calculate the ROI?

Long Ji
Long JiAug 3

Search for the equity penetration chart on Qichacha; it's way more intuitive than Excel. It directly maps out the shareholding network of Agibot's five subsidiaries, making the nested triple-binding relationships crystal clear at a glance.

A Jie
A JieAug 3

Just checked shareholding ratios using Excel... realized I don't even know how to use the thing properly, let alone understand these terms 😂