Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy File Auto-Categorization Stuck Halfway Through Processing – Anyone Know Why?

Brother KunBrother KunAug 32026/08/03 384 views

I've only been using WorkBuddy for a few days. I posted earlier saying its calculation capabilities are better than Excel AI tools. Today, I want to test out its file organization feature. I saw a comparison article stating that WorkBuddy is suitable for ordinary office workers because it's ready to use right out of the box. I figured all those messy acceptance forms and receipt slips on my construction site deserve a proper place to be organized.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Yelin Does Not Eat Sponsored Meals

Handwritten notes + skewed photos—forget about WorkBuddy, I tried Boogu-Image on a colleague's scribbled notes two days ago and it failed too... For construction site scenarios, I feel like you still need to tweak parameters yourself first, or try taking straight-on shots before uploading?