Community Discussion · Company Watch

After Watching a Teacher Build 90+ Tools with AI, I'm Convinced WorkBuddy is the Best Starting Point for Elementary Educators

Teacher LinTeacher LinAug 32026/08/03 349 views

Yesterday I came across a post by an elementary school teacher in Taiwan who built their own educational tools. They made over 90 of them, ranging from lesson plan assistants to reading assessments and classroom games, covering every scenario from morning to night. Honestly, I'm impressed, but a thought also crossed my mind: with 40 students in my class, I'm already swamped just grading dictations, replying to parents' messages, and making spreadsheets. Where would I even find the time to learn coding and build tools?

3 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Liu Jingyi

Have you done any A/B testing to compare the efficiency gains between using WorkBuddy and manual workflows? The sample size seems a bit small, and single-case examples might suffer from survivorship bias.

Han Mengyao

I built a NAS myself to run some automation scripts. Seeing this post, I wanted to say that you can actually build similar workflows using open-source solutions like n8n or Node-RED.

Early Investor

I know this scenario all too well... I tried a few AI tools before, and just setting them up took forever. In the end, it was less efficient than doing it manually. WorkBuddy's idea of drag-and-drop tables with automatic column recognition is spot on. Not every teacher understands APIs or prompts.