Community Discussion · Policy

Getting a Tattoo for an Interview? I Tried This AI Company's Bizarre Hiring Process

Can't Finish Reading PapersCan't Finish Reading PapersAug 12026/07/31 62 views

As a complete novice, I tried applying to a startup called Prometheus AI. Honestly, I initially thought it was a joke. The job listing stated that getting a tattoo is mandatory before the interview—specifically the company logo, at least half the size of a palm, placement up to you—and only after getting it can an interview be scheduled. Plus, they work 7 days a week with no weekends. I figured, 'That's way too wild,' but since I've been pulling my hair out reading papers in the lab lately, I decided to just see what happens and write a review for others who are as confused as I am.

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts