Fixed thesis formatting with WorkBuddy so my advisor stopped asking for revisions
Community Discussion · Company Watch

Fixed thesis formatting with WorkBuddy so my advisor stopped asking for revisions

Lun Wen HeLun Wen HeJul 312026/07/31 70 views

Just saw a YouTube recommendation titled "AI Automation Trends for 2026: Stop Being an AI Mover," talking about building workflows with n8n and Gemini—things like auto-replying to emails or copying viral videos. Honestly, I watched for two minutes and closed it—not because it's bad, but the barrier to entry is too high for me. I can't even tell the nodes apart in n8n, and getting a Gemini API key requires an application; just setting up the environment could take all night. Plus, my advisor just called three times pushing me to revise my thesis, and I haven't even aligned the page numbers in my references yet.

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts