
One Month with WorkBuddy: Switched Off Qwen Office and Feishu
Last Wednesday afternoon, I stared at the screen with 47 resumes in front of me for ten minutes. It wasn't that there were no options; it was that every single one said things like "Proficient in Office," "Strong stress tolerance," and "Teamwork spirit," looking as if they were all stamped out from the same mold. There's a cold joke in the HR circle: The biggest lie on recruitment apps isn't "Salary negotiable," but rather "Job description." I checked the tools at hand—Qwen Office's spreadsheet agent imported the resumes into structured data, but for the key field "Project Achievements," it filled in "Fairly good." Fairly good? How am I supposed to use that as an interview question? Feishu Docs allows annotations, sure, but my AI assistant just says "Summary generated for you" and then dumps a 500-word piece of fluff on me. That afternoon, I almost wanted to shut down the computer and leave.
Physix Frontier