WorkBuddy for Small Business: Finally Automating Kitchen Accounting
Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy for Small Business: Finally Automating Kitchen Accounting

SusuSusuJul 312026/07/31 62 views

My crappy little shop has me running around like a headless chicken every day. I'm at the market by 7 AM and don't get to rest until after 11 PM once the books are balanced. What drives me up the wall is month-end reconciliation. That pile of purchase orders, delivery platform settlement statements, and employee payroll sheets just sits next to the register. My wife ends up punching numbers into the calculator until her hands shake. Last week, I saw Tencent recruiting full-stack developers for WorkBuddy. The job description mentioned "designing AI-native interaction architectures, covering LLM streaming rendering and Agent task orchestration visualization." I thought right then: if this thing could help me sort out that mess of spreadsheets, I'd be grateful beyond words.

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts