Community Discussion · Policy

Three Months with WorkBuddy: Why I Dropped TeYi and XiaoLanBen

Old ChenOld ChenJul 312026/07/31 63 views

Honestly, the foreign trade industry is brutally competitive this year. Customer background checks, email follow-ups, weekly report data—you can't do any of it without tools. But those AI tools on the market? They hype themselves up like crazy, but once you use them, you realize they're all traps. Last week I saw a review of Teyi GT8.0 claiming 'AI for everyone, completely free throughout.' I just laughed—my client tried it last year. Sure, basic features are free, but if you want multi-round email marketing or bulk background checks, points get deducted like water. Monthly costs end up higher than labor expenses. Don't even get me started on Xiao Lan Ben; its intelligence level is so low it can't even handle basic data cleaning.

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts