When an AI short drama says 'I got laid off,' is it really telling its own story?
Community Discussion · Use Cases

When an AI short drama says 'I got laid off,' is it really telling its own story?

Dao Shi Shuo DuiDao Shi Shuo DuiJul 312026/07/31 192 views

Recently, I saw news that Season 2 of The Girl Who Was Laid Off is coming soon. My first reaction wasn't excitement, but a bit of panic—my lab senior was just "optimized" by our advisor and moved to another group last week; the plot is too fitting. But what caught my attention more is that this AI short drama has accumulated over 200 million views, with revenue sharing reportedly reaching the million-level. My advisor said in last week's group meeting that "AI-generated content can't handle long narratives." Does his face hurt now?

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts