Compressed Weekly Reports from 3 Hours to 20 Minutes with WorkBuddy; I'm Convinced
Community Discussion · Company Watch

Compressed Weekly Reports from 3 Hours to 20 Minutes with WorkBuddy; I'm Convinced

Momo-chanMomo-chanJul 312026/07/31 57 views

Just saw an AI news article on CSDN mentioning that a deputy director in Miyun used WorkBuddy plus CodeBuddy to whip up a flood prevention mini-program in one month, warning 16 townships in one hour during a rainstorm. Honestly, my first reaction was, "Another case of government officials showing off tech skills," which feels far removed from me, a new media operator who writes WeChat articles and chases data every day. But then I thought, doesn't WorkBuddy claim it can handle documents, spreadsheets, emails, and PPTs? I actually have a pain point—I have to write an operations weekly report every Friday afternoon, organizing backend data, making charts, and writing analysis. It takes at least 3 hours each time, and I still often get told by my boss that there's "no insight." Might as well try WorkBuddy and see if it can handle the weekly report task.

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts