ChatGPT targeted by hackers: The ones who should panic aren't OpenAI, but the hype followers
Community Discussion · Policy

ChatGPT targeted by hackers: The ones who should panic aren't OpenAI, but the hype followers

Professional BuzzkillProfessional BuzzkillJul 302026/07/30 58 views

Last week I got an email from a sender named "ChatGPT Technical Support Team," claiming there was abnormal login activity on my account and asking me to click a link to verify. I almost clicked it — because those days I happened to be debugging a GPT API, so my head was full of thoughts like "did I mess up some configuration?" Luckily, out of habit, I checked the domain first; it was something obviously fake like chatgpt-support.xyz. But honestly, if the email had been polished a bit more, I might not have caught on.

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts