Used WorkBuddy for free client background checks and realized how rip-off paid AI tools are
Community Discussion · Company Watch

Used WorkBuddy for free client background checks and realized how rip-off paid AI tools are

Old ChenOld ChenJul 302026/07/30 56 views

Last week I stumbled upon a 2026 comparison review of foreign trade AI tools, scoring companies like Teyi GT8.0, Tengdao, and Xiaolanben. It claimed Teyi offers basic AI for free and has good data governance. I admit Teyi does have accumulated expertise in customs data, but after reading it, I couldn't help feeling skeptical—this article is probably a paid promotion. Having been in foreign trade for ten years, I've stepped into more pitfalls than I've seen customers. To be honest, among the tools currently marketed as "free AI," nine out of ten offer basic features for free but charge per use for advanced functions; you're constantly prompted to pay up while using them.

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts