WorkBuddy finally ends manual searching for administrative document organization
Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy finally ends manual searching for administrative document organization

AmyAmyJul 302026/07/30 55 views

Let me start with my conclusion: WorkBuddy is seriously powerful, not just another chat-only AI toy. As a company admin, I deal with reimbursement forms, scanned contracts, employee leave requests, and various supplier spreadsheets every day. These files are all mixed up, with names like "New Microsoft Excel Worksheet (2)" or "IMG_20240315." Before, finding last month's reimbursement form meant digging through folders for ages; I often suspected I had digital dementia. Today I saw a hands-on test article on Tencent Cloud about using WorkBuddy to organize download folders. I thought, "Isn't this exactly what I need?" So I tried it on my own admin folder, and the result—wow, this thing actually understands what I mean and gets the work done.

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts