Community Discussion · Policy

Deepal S05's LiDAR Feels More Like a 'Future Entry Ticket' for Users

IoT LiuIoT LiuJul 302026/07/30 56 views

On Friday night, I helped my cousin who just started working pick out a car. His budget was 150k RMB, he wanted an SUV, and had a vague interest in "intelligent driving"—he'd watched a few Tesla videos and thought "autonomous driving" was cool, but was worried about safety. His exact words were: "I don't need it to be too sci-fi, but I hope this car can save me some effort, just don't let it charge around on its own." I opened the configuration sheet for the Deepal S05, the 620 Zhizhen Laser Edition at 151.9k RMB, took one look at his expression—he hesitated. He asked: "What exactly do I get for spending an extra 30k?"

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts