Hiring Four AI Employees: I Did the Math—What Pitfalls Lie Behind the Efficiency Gains?
Community Discussion · Company Watch

Hiring Four AI Employees: I Did the Math—What Pitfalls Lie Behind the Efficiency Gains?

Yaoyao Product SelectionYaoyao Product SelectionJul 292026/07/29 59 views

Let me throw out some data first. Recently, in the cross-border e-commerce circle, I saw a small-scale survey: sellers who tried AI sales assistants could handle an average of 400 more customer inquiries per week, with conversion rates increasing by about 12%. Meanwhile, AI customer service can achieve an automatic response rate of over 70%, with only the remaining 30% of complex issues being transferred to human agents. This data comes from feedback on Lingyang AgentOne's recent public test. My own team has also tried similar tools; although we didn't fully benchmark against them, my personal experience tells me that the concept of "AI employees" is turning into real money.

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts