Community Discussion · Company Watch

'Meeting note-taker' on your wrist: Is Granola's Apple Watch version a scenario extension or a gimmick?

He Ma Chu Lai DeHe Ma Chu Lai DeJul 282026/07/28 66 views

Last Wednesday, I was rushing to a meeting at the headquarters of a convenience store chain. My phone was in my pocket, and my bag had my laptop. In the elevator, I ran into their CEO, who casually mentioned, "We've been testing smart shelves lately, but the dashboard data latency is too high." If I hadn't noted that down, we might have missed key information in subsequent communications. Instinctively, I raised my wrist and said "Note this" to my Apple Watch, then continued making small talk. After the meeting, Granola's notes automatically synced to my phone, accurately extracting that piece of info and filing it under the meeting records. It was the first time I felt that AI note-taking apps on watches weren't just gimmicks.

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts