OPPO Xiaobu Next: 'Memory-Powered' AI Assistant Faces Data Privacy Hurdles
Community Discussion · Policy

OPPO Xiaobu Next: 'Memory-Powered' AI Assistant Faces Data Privacy Hurdles

Truth SeekerTruth SeekerJul 272026/07/27 58 views

I noticed an interesting detail: when OPPO announced the Xiaobu Next plan, they specifically emphasized three keywords: "omni-domain memory, all-time perception, and expert team." This sounds like a description of a virtual butler that can remember all your habits, is always by your side, and can call upon professional knowledge. But after years of doing deep-dive investigations, I've developed a habit—whenever I see terms like "all-time" or "omni-domain," I instinctively ask: Is this data source reliable? Where are the boundaries of this perception? After cross-verifying with multiple sources, I found that behind this lies a massive gamble by OPPO in the AI smartphone race, as well as a trust crisis facing the industry at large.

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts