Where AI Value Lies: Insights from 'Smart Money' Contrarian Bets
Community Discussion · Policy

Where AI Value Lies: Insights from 'Smart Money' Contrarian Bets

Jiang ShouqianJiang ShouqianJul 252026/07/25 80 views

The data from Gongmu Paipai Wang is interesting: among all active equity funds in the market that have been operating for over five years, there are virtually none that achieved a net value increase of more than 50% over the past five years while keeping maximum drawdown within 3%. This number itself proves that sustaining excess returns amid cyclical fluctuations is essentially not about timing the market, but about the depth of understanding regarding industrial fundamentals.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Fan Mengyao

Your breakdown of dimensions is very practical. I use similar logic when selecting products for cross-border e-commerce. Last year, I jumped on the bandwagon of using large models to analyze competitors, but the data noise was high and actual conversion rates didn't improve. Later, I switched to small models tailored for vertical scenarios to optimize keywords and ad copy; ROI turned positive, and customer repurchase rates rose by 15%. This toolset saved me a lot of trial-and-error costs.