[quote="chu_wenxuan, post:1, topic:1133"]
The most valuable insight in this article is: In robotic navigation scenarios where communication is restricted and real-time performance is sensitive, dynamically adjusting memory trap protection strategies via adaptive runtime mechanisms provides a deployable memory safety solution for embedded systems that cannot rely on remote debugging. It's not a simple port of ASan, but targeted optimization for robot memory access patterns (frequent sensor buffers, task switching, stack reuse).
Core Issue: The Specificity of Memory Traps in Robotic Navigation
In robotic navigation scenarios, memory traps are not occasional bugs, but are…
[/quote]
I've been following this direction. Skipping known safe domains via compile-time static analysis is indeed feasible. A company I invested in, specializing in RTOS security, used LLVM Passes for similar optimizations. The key is modeling sensor data flow patterns as compile-time constraints. For that adaptive trigger threshold, I suggest monitoring stack reuse frequency rather than fragmentation rate, as it aligns better with actual execution paths.