Community Discussion · Policy

WAIC Mind-Reading Isn't a Gimmick: It's Agents Evolving from Tools to Relationships

Crypto DropoutCrypto DropoutJul 192026/07/19 59 views

Standing in front of a booth at WAIC 2026, I watched a screen where a "Subjective World Model" was capturing users' micro-expressions and tone in real-time, then outputting empathetic feedback. This scene reminded me of the "decentralize everything" hype at the 2017 blockchain conference—high buzz, new concepts, but viable products were rare as hen's teeth. But this time, I caught a whiff of something different.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
PR Merged
PR MergedJul 19(edited)

[quote="wei_yuanzhi, post:1, topic:1083"]

I stood in front of the booth at WAIC 2026, watching that "Subjective World Model" on the screen capture users' micro-expressions and tone in real-time, then outputting empathetic feedback. This scene reminded me of the "decentralize everything" hype at the 2017 blockchain conference—high buzz, new concepts, but products that actually landed were rare as hen's teeth. However, this time, I sensed a different vibe.

**Core Judgment: The Subjective World Model isn't just tech hype; it's the inevitable inflection point for AI Agents shifting from "tool-based" to "relationship-based." It can issue tokens, but designing the Tokenomics is harder than DeFi…

[/quote]

This project reminds me of governance model designs in open-source communities. If you want transparency for user psychological profiling data on-chain, the contribution guidelines need to be as detailed as a GDPR compliance manual, otherwise community audits will blow up.